Day 1: Fes – Ifrane –Azrou – Midelt
Departure from Fes early in the morning through the Middle Atlas Mountains. We will stop in Ifrane to admire the second cleanest city in the world aka “The Moroccan Swiss resort” and head on to Azrou for lunch and visit the pine forest where you can see monkeys if you are lucky. After lunch continuation to Midelt for dinner and overnight stay in a comfortable hotel.
Day 2: Midelt– Erfoud – Merzouga
After breakfast we will head to the desert with a lunch break in Erfoud to visit the fossil factory. On arrival to Merzouga camel ride to the desert camp in the dunes of Erg Chebbi where dinner and campfire will be awaiting you. Overnight in a luxury camp in Merzouga.
Day 3: Merzouga – Errachidia – Fes
After breakfast departure back to Fes with a stop in Errachidia for lunch and continuation to Fes through the Middle Atlas mountains and nomadic villages on the way. Arrival in the afternoon. End of services.
- • A 4×4 vehicle or minibus with driver
- • Accommodation in quality hotels and guesthouses
- • Accommodation in a luxury desert camp in the desert
- • Camel rides in the desert
- • Full board starting from dinner on Day 01 until lunch on Day 10
- • Non-alcoholic drinks during meals
- • Guided tours of sites and local guides
- • Refreshments in the vehicle during the whole trip