Oualidia, Adventures on the Atlantic coast
Oualidia is fishing village overlooks an attractive natural seawater lagoon sitting against the edge of the Moroccan coastline. This Moroccan resort area contains a backdrop of contrasts between its shorelines of fine sand and majestic cliffs.
Oualidia is a perfect getaway that is considered the optimum in North Africa for its temperate climate. The region enjoys approximately 320 days of sunshine each year.
Water activities abound, and the traditional surfing and windsurfing are just the beginning of what is available to beach lovers. Canoes, kayaks and chartering fishing boats are available for hire.
• We leave Marrakech at 7:30 AM, to Oualidia.
• Lunch will be served in restaurant by the beach.
• After a day full of emotions returns to Marrakech late afternoon.
- Private transfer (Pickup/drop-off your hotel/riad)
- Driver English speaker
- Mineral water in the vehicle.
- Lunch menu + soft drink